WHAT'S ON in 2015
WEDDING, EVENTS AND GARDENS MARKETING AND ADMINISTRATION
Castle Hill is looking for a very experienced part-time person to be responsible for marketing and organising our weddings, garden openings and events.
You will need to be smartly presented, motivated, able to work on your own and report back to owners.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Administration, organisation and delivery of events to a high standard.
- Promotion and marketing of the property for garden groups (horticultural and WI), weddings, corporate events and garden events.
- Design, production and distribution of promotional materials.
- Blog posts
- Administration of Castle Hill website
- Social media marketing
- General office duties
- Manning telephone – good telephone manner essential
- Must be computer literate, publisher, excel and word
- You will be required to deal with wedding, private function and event enquiries from initial enquiry to delivery.
- You will be required to show potential clients around the property outside your normal working hours.
- You will be responsible for dealing with the guests on the day of the wedding or event ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- You will be responsible for setting up events held in the grounds or in the house.
- You will be required to produce event and wedding running orders to be circulated to relevant parties to ensure that everyone is clear on set up, running and clearing up procedures.
- You will coordinate with external suppliers and assist the client where necessary.
- Hours – 20 hours per week – some weekend duties.
If interested, please could you email your cv to:
CASTLE HILL CORKER
Sunday 22nd February 2015
Cross country run organised by the South Molton Strugglers around Castle Hill Estate. Details to be released soon.
Supporting the North Devon Hospice
23rd - 27th July 2015
After a hugely successful inaugurual festival year, Somersault is back - bigger and better and not to be missed.
Details to follow soon
Details of other events at Castle Hill will follow in due course.
Keep checking so you don't miss out.
Follow us on facebook and twitter to make sure you get all the latest news.